Our Certified Experts Install Wood Stoves & Inserts for Folks in Charlottesville & the Surrounding Areas
Has the thought of a newer, more efficient stove or insert been drawing you in lately? Then maybe it’s time to act on those aspirations! Here at The Chimney Guys, we offer both wood stoves and wood inserts, and we provide the expert installation services you’re looking for right along with them.
Because even the smallest flaw in installation can cause dangerous issues, you don’t want to hire just anybody for this type of job. Rely on our qualified crew to take care of it for you. We’re CSIA-certified, licensed, insured, and ready to make your dreams a reality.
Before Hearth and Wood Stove Install
After Hearth and Wood Stove Install
We Sell Regency & Napoleon – Both Brands You Can Trust
Here at The Chimney Guys, we won’t promote or sell any brand that we wouldn’t put in our homes. If you’re buying a product from us, rest assured it’s one that is trusted throughout the chimney industry! Napoleon and Regency are both brands that we believe in and that we know offer long-lasting, reliable products.
Maintaining a Traditional Feel (Only With More Heat)
There’s no denying the appeal of a fireplace insert. They’re easier to maintain than more traditional set-ups, and they’re known for their efficiency and strong heat output, too.
That being said, many worry that if they make the switch, they’ll miss the cozy, classic ambiance their traditional masonry fireplace always brought to the room. Well, this is where wood inserts offer the best of both worlds.
Because inserts are placed inside of the original firebox, your aesthetic won’t be changed up much at all. And since wood inserts still use wood as fuel, you won’t find yourself missing out on the well-loved sounds, smells, and visual attractions of crackling wood, either.
You deserve as much heat as possible, but we don’t want you to have to give up the things you enjoy either. Thanks to our wood-fueled inserts, you won’t have to compromise. It’s the best of both worlds!
The Many Benefits of a Wood Stove
When most people think of investing in a new appliance, they fail to consider the endless benefits of a wood stove. These units all too often get passed over as people head straight for a wood insert or an alternative gas-fueled option.
Well, we’re here to tell you – don’t overlook the wood stove!
Here are the many benefits they offer:
- Affordable, Renewable Fuel: Wood is one of the most cost-effective fuel options out there, and it’s not something we’ll be running out of anytime soon. It’s widely accessible, easy to store, and the ambiance of crackling logs is undeniable.
- A Variety of Placement Options: This is definitely one area where wood stoves win out – they can be installed just about anywhere! With fireplaces and inserts, placement options are limited, but wood stoves are free-standing, so this is never an issue.
- Heightened Efficiency: One reason so many are straying away from traditional wood-burning fireplaces is because so much heat is lost through the chimney. Wood stoves offer great heat output, making them ideal for zone heating. Turn down the thermostat and say good-bye to outrageous heating bills.
- Heat in a Power Outage: If you’ve ever experienced a power outage, not knowing when everything will kick back on can leave you on edge. Since wood stoves don’t require electricity, you can ease your mind by lighting a fire, guaranteeing warmth even on the coldest of days.
- Aesthetic Appeal: No matter your tastes or design preferences, there is sure to be a wood stove for you. Today’s market offers a variety of style options, so please feel free to be picky! We want you to end up with something you can love for the long haul.
Trust in Our CSIA-Certified Experts to Install Your New Appliance
When installing a new insert or stove, things have to be done just right. Even the smallest mishap can lead to inefficiency, smoke backup, fire hazards, carbon monoxide exposure, and more hazards and issues, so finding a professional you can trust is important. Remember – you’re lighting a fire in your home, so ensuring it’s adequately contained is vital.
Fortunately for folks in Charlottesville and elsewhere in the area, this isn’t a problem they have to worry about because The Chimney Guys always provide reliable care with professionalism, courtesy, and respect.
Call us today at 434-481-3796 to discuss the many options we have for you or request an appointment online right here.
We can easily troubleshoot your backdraft and smoke issues to determine what chimney repair or installation services might be required. Call The Chimney Guys for experienced and friendly service you can count on.